CRMBase is looking for a motivated and experienced instructional designer to develop learning experiences focused on practice-based instruction. Our goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring professional knowledge and skills that will qualify them for high-paying jobs.
CRMBase is a Silicon Valley-based learning and training platform for the customer relationship management industry looking to expand its team by hiring an Instructional Designer. If you are impact-driven and value learning, you will be a great cultural fit.
USA (Contract, Remote)
- Conduct research and analysis to determine learner expectations, goals, and contexts.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs.
- Outline clear goals and develop engaging content that aids the achievement of those goals.
- Design hands-on learning activities and suggest instructional graphics to aid learner understanding.
- Create supporting material (audio, video, simulations, games, etc.) to improve the learner experience.
- Evaluate new learning materials created by other team members, recommend changes, and train them to create compelling content.
- Apply instructional design best practices to develop curriculums.
- Outline the criteria for judging learner performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Maintain technical documentation and folders.
- Implement feedback from completed cohorts and learning programs.
- Keep up to date on innovations in learning design and education.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Three years of instructional design experience
- Excellent grasp of behavioral and goal-based learning theories and instructional design models
- Ability to quickly grasp complex ideas and translate them into easy-to-understand learning material
- Curriculum and lesson planning skills
- Visual design skills and knowledge to storyboard suggestions
- Skilled at writing compelling copy and developing instructional text and video scripts
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team while keeping strategic goals in mind
- Previous experience in designing bootcamp curriculums will be a significant plus
- Experience or understanding of Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or Adobe Experience Cloud will be highly valuable
The Hiring Process:
Please attach your resumé, LinkedIn account link, and two references to an email with the subject Instructional Designer and send it to [email protected]. After the initial screening, we will invite qualified candidates to a video interview. You can also apply directly on LinkedIn:
CRMBase is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or physical challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and equity and other employment benefits based on experience and future growth potential. This is a contract position.