Are you passionate about new web technologies and solving complex problems in a collaborative work environment? Do you want your work to have a real-world impact and help people learn new skills? Are you excited to work for a Silicon Valley-based startup that offers the exciting tech startup culture from the comfort of your home?
CRMBase is an industry-first Bootcamp and learning platform for the customer relationship management industry that is looking to expand its small team by hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package and career opportunities. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be working closely with CRMBase founder and CEO to implement his vision.
One position in USA (Remote) with the option to work on-site in San Francisco in the future.
One position in Pakistan (remote) with the option to work on-site in Lahore or Islamabad in the future.
Two junior positions in Pakistan (remote).
Here are some of the tools you'd be using to help us build the future of interactive learning. We are looking for someone experienced in these technologies.
- Back-end: Python, Django, Django REST, Postgres, RDS
- Ops: Docker, AWS, RDS, Terraform, Github Actions
- Working on full-stack development in Python, Django, Django-REST, Bootstrap, React, and Postgresql
- Developing, testing, documenting, and releasing full-stack end-to-end features for CRMBase users
- Writing unit and integration tests
- External API integration with CRMBase platform
- Troubleshooting and maintaining site reliability
- Identifying technical problems and developing fixes for them
- Participating in sprint planning and getting work done in two-week sprints
- Participating in code reviews as well as post-deployment site monitoring
- Contributing to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering innovation, research, and evaluating new technologies that may improve our processes or codebase
- Working closely with the product team to understand their requirements and developing solutions
- Interviewing, hiring, and mentoring junior engineers
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS in computer science is a plus but not a hard requirement. We love self-taught and Bootcamp graduates.
- At least three years of web development experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of algorithms and OOP
- A passion for learning
- Good communication skills in English
- Great listener and a team player
- Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Deep understanding of Git and Github.
- Understanding of AWS, DevOps, and docker will be a huge plus.
The Hiring Process:
After the initial screening, we will invite qualified candidates to a video interview. Based on the performance in the interview, a take-home assignment will be given to the candidates.
CRMBase is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or physical challenges.
We offer a competitive salary along with equity and other employment benefits based on experience and future growth potential.